Staff Schedule of Duties
1. Council Affairs Officer (Head of Division)
Responsible to the Registrar for:
- Capital Works Committee
- Minor Works Committee
- Vice-Chancellor’s Tenders Committee matters
- Coverage of meetings, writing of minutes and taking follow-up actions.
- Secretary, Management Advisory Committee.
- Member/Secretary to relevant Committee as may be appointed/directed.
- Carrying out other duties as may be directed by the Registrar.
2. Officer in Charge of General Administration
Assists the Council Affairs Officer in
- Registration of University Contractors and consultants.
- General Administration Matters
- Co-ordination of University courier and postal services
- Carrying out other duties as may be directed by the Council Affairs Officer/Registrar.
3. Officer in Charge of Council Matters
- Covering of the meetings of ad-hoc committees and producing their minutes
- Follow-up actions on Committee decisions
- Drafting of speeches for Registrar
- Covering duties of general nature which are not specifically designated to other administrative officers.
Any other assignments by the Council Affairs Officer or Registrar.